Every pet has their unique quirks and foibles, and cats are definitely no exception. Some of their antics, like complaining if mealtime isn’t prompt enough or taking a regular midnight race across the house, are relatively easy to deal with while others are more of a challenge. While behaviors like clawing or marking territory are natural to cats, they’re not the most desirable ones for a symbiotic household. Any number of factors can cause a cat to act out; an increase in stress, a change of house dynamics or a recent move might increase some destructive behaviors or cause new ones altogether. A few gentle preventative measures could help relieve their stress or help make your possessions less desirable targets. Here are 7 products to help reduce any stress-induced behaviors your cat’s picked up.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY CLAWS: Cats scratch as a form of play as well as to exercise, sharpen their claws and relieve stress. The large surface offers kitties plenty of room to do it all.
- NATURAL ATTRACTION: Our scratchers can effectively entice cats away from clawing your furniture. Constructed from high-quality, long-lasting cardboard, and non-toxic glue.
- DOUBLE DUTY DESIGN: The perfectly symmetrical design blends seamlessly into your decor and makes it easy to flip the scratcher over to use the other side.
- CATS LOVE IT: Cats love to be up high and the tall design will allow them to sleep comfortably. Two sizes available: LARGE - 30L X 10.6H” and SMALL - 26.6L X 7H"
- THE PURR-FECT SPOT: Cats typically like to sharpen their claws first thing in the morning, so consider placing the scratcher near where your cat likes to sleep. Sprinkle a little of the included catnip on top, and let your kitty express their natural instincts.
Scratching and clawing are completely natural stress relief behaviors for cats; they do it not only to sharpen and maintain their claws, but to stretch and mark their territory as well. An easy way to keep cats from clawing your carpet or furniture is to provide them with something they are allowed to scratch. A strong scratching post or lounge, placed near your cat’s current favorite scratching spot, will help them redirect their need for clawing away from your possessions.
- YIPPEE, YOU CAN BE HAPPY WITH YOUR FURRY FRIEND AS THIS POPULAR TRAINING SPRAY WORKS ON MOST CAT BREEDS (Indeed, the formula is 100% guaranteed, as described below). This SAFE AND NATURAL SCRATCH-TRAINING SPRAY STOPS THE DESIRE OF MOST CATS TO "REDECORATE" a HOUSE: mischievously claw the furniture, carve the carpets, free the feather-stuffed pillows, swing from the curtains, trim the Christmas tree, etc',...So, really anything you wish to defend from your cat's claws
- SIMPLY BUY & TRY THIS UNIQUE SOLUTION as it is a far better option than prior unsuccessful attempts of covering a couch with tape, nail caps and covers, tinfoil, or being relegated to sitting on the floor... The deterrent creates an invisible liquid shield with powerful, ultra-protective properties, which can convince most cats to seriously reconsider clawing their way through your highly prized belongings and withdraw
- REST ASSURED, AS THIS IS A NON-STAINING FORMULA, thus producing both pet & furniture-friendly results! The ingredients have been meticulously picked to be both plant-based and gentle, as well as formulated to be effective with a majority of cats, so you are likely to finally get the best results for your valuable furniture plus the perfect companion pet you've longed for
- KEEP IN MIND, IF YOU HAVE A VERY WILLFUL CAT, YOU MAY NEED TO ADD A SUPERB SCRATCHING SURFACE. Provide your frisky Felis catus with a clawing alternative that it absolutely adores, so THE SPRAY + A PRIME RATED SCRATCHING POST is THE ANSWER! Because some cats display more jungle-style clawing than a typical house cat, an extra-stubborn cat without a great scratch area will either repeatedly try to remove the spray, or target a new helpless furniture awaiting to endure its very own meow-makeover
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS. As a small family business we want your family to be satisfied with our products. That's why we stand behind our 365-day SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you put it to the test and are not satisfied, you get a full refund! We hope that you will give our product a serious spray as our customer care team (Kelly and her lovable feline sidekicks Mittens and Bing Clawsby) are feline-savvy and are dedicated to bring you the peace of mind you need.
This solution is completely natural and safe, with a gentle, herbal aroma. It’s also very effective at keeping your cats away from furniture, rugs, or any other surface they like to sharpen their claws on. It’s most effective with regular use, so be sure to re-coat any problem spots as needed.
- Vet recommended: Feliway Classic is the #1 Vet recommended solution to help cats adjust to challenging situations and curb stress related unwanted behaviors
- Reduces scratching and urine spraying: Clinically proven to reduce scratching and urine spraying in 9/10 cats. Results may be seen as early as 7 days
- Drug free solution: Our diffuser emits an odorless copy of the facial Pheromone which helps cats feel more comfortable, and less stressed in their environment
- Covers up to 700 sq feet: For best results, the Feliway Classic Diffuser should be plugged in continuoulsy in the room where the cat spends the most time, and you should avoid plugging in the diffuser under shelves and behind doors, curtains and furniture
- Lasts up to 4 weeks: Our starter kit includes one diffuser head and one refill - to maximize effectiveness, replace the vial every 4 weeks, and the diffuser every 6 months
If your cat has recently experienced a change or stressor that’s got them acting up, this plug-in pheromone diffuser can help them feel calmer and more secure. It’s completely odorless and can help stop destructive behavior like scratching and urination by organically reducing stress.
- Pet Organics No Mark! Spray For Cats is a behavior modification spray to safely end urine marking.
- Simply mist-spray No Mark! on affected surfaces twice daily for one week, then once daily as needed.
- Simulated pheromones in No Mark! have no foul odors and will not affect any surface that water does not harm.
- Safe to use on almost all fabrics. However, before using the product, test on a small, inconspicuous surface area.
- cGMP Compliant, Manufactured in the USA
While “marking” is a normal behavior for cats, especially if they’re stressed out, it’s definitely one that can be uncomfortable to deal with indoors. This spray, when used regularly, uses scentless pheromones to discourage your cat from marking their territory, sparing your home from damage and promoting a more peaceful environment.
- ✓ Turn Kitty Away to Protect Furniture – Kitty hates the stickiness of the tape on furniture – stops scratching.It’s the easiest way to save sofas, couches, leather, beds, tables, counters, doorways, screen porches and more!
- ✓ Ultra-Thin (0.01mm), Strong Adhesive Transparent Double-Sided Tapes– Unlike other anti-scratch tape, It is fully transparent and unnoticeable. When your baby pet grabs or licks your sofa or other furniture, it will be repelled by the stickiness. After a few times, it will be trained to avoid the places that make it annoying.
- ✓No Glue, Safe to Use on Any Surface – Our cat-proof tape easily adheres to any fabric. It’s also safe for hard surfaces like tables, chairs and countertops, and even carpets. It can be removed without leaving stain. It can be reused if the surface was cleaned before apply.
- ✓ Cut and Customize– Each item comes with 8 sheets (11.8” x 15.74”) of scratch-proof tape that’s hypoallergenic, non-toxic and pet-safe. Can easily cut to fit smaller areas.
- ✓100% exchange or money refund guarantee - we are very sure that you will like our pet-free tape. Just contact us if not satisfied, we will be happy to help you and guarantee 100% replacement or full refund.
If your cat has a few favorite clawing spots that you can’t seem to deter them from, this tape is a quick and easy way to protect your belongings from abuse. Adjustable for any size and completely transparent, this tape will blend in while keeping your furniture safe from your cat’s claws.
- ✅ RELAXED, PEACEFUL PET - Does your furry friend get restless and disruptive when under stress? This cat and dog calming aid contains compounds that can help naturally soothe your pet's nerves.
- ✅ PAIN-FREE MOVEMENTS - Hemp oil is nature's very own joint-boosting aid. It helps strengthen connective tissue and provides your pet with deep relief from painful joints and sore hips.
- ✅ HEALTHIER COAT & SKIN - With rich omega 3 and 6 fatty acid content, this hemp extract works great for restoring moisture to your pet's skin. It also supports the growth of thick, shiny coats.
- ✅ SUITABLE FOR ANY DOG OR CAT BREED - This pet hemp oil is safe and effective for dogs and cats of all types and sizes. Use this organic hemp oil on your small Persian cat or your massive American bully.
If your cat experiences any sort of anxiety due to separation or overstimulation, this hemp oil can help take the edge off, calming your cat and curbing any stress-induced tendencies they might have picked up. Hemp oil is also helpful for pain management or inflammation, making it a great home remedy if you’ve got an older or special needs cat.
- Protect homes against destructive scratching by applying Soft Claws Nail Caps to kittens nails
- This is simple, non-surgical alternative to declawing
- Easy-to-apply caps last 4-6 weeks and will not interfere with pet's normal behavior
- Feline take-home kit includes 40 nail caps, adhesive, 6 applicator tips and instructions
- Measures 6-4/5-inch length by 5-inch width by 1-4/5-inch height, available in medium size with blue color
A kinder solution to declawing, these temporary painless claw caps can reduce your cat’s inclination to scratch and keep your possessions safe. With a variety of color options, you can customize or mix and match to have a bit of fun while curbing destructive behavior.
Whenever our pet picks up an undesirable habit, the best path to take is one of empathy and curiosity. After all, our pets are a part of our family, and taking the time to understand them will help us come up with a solution that works for us and them. These are a few solutions that can reduce your cat’s stress levels and anxiety, leading to a more harmonious home.